I fell in love with reading at an early age, but never tried writing until years later. I built elaborate worlds from faraway places…until my characters told me I was doing it wrong. Ever since, they have taken over my writing, and I can’t wait to see what adventures they lead me on next.
I write Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance of all sorts. The women are strong, kick-ass characters able to take care of themselves, while the men are alpha enough to stand and fight by their side. Check out my Bookshelf to see what I’m working on next.
My blog will be updated regularly, subjects ranging from my writing life, excerpts, interviews with fellow authors, movie and book reviews and so much more. I’d love to hear from you, so come and comment or contact me directly on my Contact Me page.
Thanks for stopping, and come back often to find out what’s new!
- “Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.” ~Cora Harvey Armstrong~
- “I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.” ~Janette Barber~
- “Thirty~five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.” ~Caryn Leschen~
- “I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb .. and I’m also not blonde.” ~Dolly Parton~
- “If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them.” ~Sue Grafton~
- “I’m not going to vacuum ’til Sears makes one you can ride on.” ~Roseanne Barr~
- “I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.” ~Zsa Zsa Gabor~
- “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt~
- “Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies.” ~unknown~
- “Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.” ~E.L. Doctorow~
- “A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a quip and worried to death by a frown on the right man’s brow.” ~Charles Brower~
- “Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.” ~Pablo Picasso~
- “When something can be read without effort, great effort has gone into its writing.” ~Enrique Jardiel Poncela~
- “A word to the wise ain’t necessary—it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.” ~Bill Cosby~
- “Be weird. Be random. Be who you are because you never know who would love the person you hide.” ~Anonymous~